The State of New Hampshire is committed to a safe and effective vaccine that will protect against COVID-19. The vaccine will be distributed in a phased approach and the initial allocation will be used to vaccinate at-risk health workers, residents of long-term care facilities, and first responders.
The distribution phases are as follows:
DECEMBER 2020 through MARCH 2021*
- High-risk health workers
- First responders
- Older adults living in residential care settings
- People 75 years old or older
- Medically vulnerable at significantly higher risk with 2 or more conditions
- Family caregivers of those medically vulnerable persons. Anyone 16 years old or younger not eligible for vaccine
- Residents and staff of residential facilities for persons with intellectual and developmental disabilities
- Corrections officers and staff working in correctional facilities
- First responders and health workers not already vaccinated
MARCH 2021 through MAY 2021*
- People 65 to 74 years old
- K-12 school and childcare staff
- People 50 to 64 years old
MAY 2021 and BEYOND*
- Medically vulnerable 50 years old or younger at moderately higher risk with 1 or more conditions
- Everyone else not already vaccinated
*Estimated time frame depends on vaccine doses allocated to New Hampshire from the federal government and vaccine uptake.
Additional details are coming soon. Call 2-1-1 for more information or visit NH.gov/Covid19 for updates.