We provide counseling, education, evaluation, and treatment for:
- Contraceptive management
- Infertility: Intrauterine insemination
- Cholesterol screening
- Premenstrual tension syndrome
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- Urogynecology (bladder dysfunctions)
- Cancer screening and treatment
- Osteoporosis prevention
Professional staff are concerned with the health care needs of all women throughout their lifecycle. Having a regular gynecological exam is a key part of your health care maintenance.
For an appointment, please call 603-788-5095.