Do you have concerns about falling?
The Weeks Matter of Balance program can help reduce the fear of falling and increase the activity levels of older adults who have concerns about falling.
A Matter of Balance Classes Can Help You To:
- view falls and fear of falling as controllable
- set realistic goals for increasing activity
- change your environment tor reduce fall risk factors
- promote exercise to increase strength and balance
A Matter of Balance Classes Are Designed to Benefit Community-Dwelling Older Adults Who:
- are concerned about falls
- have sustained a fall in the past
- restrict activities because of concerns about falling
- are interested in improving flexibility, balance, and strength
- are age 60 or older, ambulatory, and able to problem solve.
For more information about the A Matter of Balance program, please call the Rehabilitation Department at 603-788-5009.