Standing side by side in service
The Auxiliary exists to support Weeks Medical Center through education and service, including fundraising activities.
The Auxiliary strives to meet its education and service objectives by:
- Offering Healthcare Scholarships to graduating high school seniors enrolled in a healthcare degree program
- Educating the community about healthcare issues (risks and prevention) through seminar programs
- Donating to Project Homebound
- Sponsoring Santa’s Visit to Weeks Medical Center
- Sponsoring the annual Giving Tree event
The Auxiliary strives to meet its fundraising objectives by:
- Sponsoring an annual golf tournament
- Hosting book fairs and uniform fairs
- Organizing raffles
- Operating the Sunshine Gift Shop
- Sponsoring annual dinner
- Organizing holiday kick-off
To become a member, please call 603-788-5023 or email us at email@example.com.