PodiatryIdentifying potential foot and ankle issues at an early stage.
Weeks Medical Center provides outreach podiatry services at WMC, and at the Mount Eustis Commons in Littleton, NH.
The following providers available for appointments at WMC and Mt. Eustis Commons:
- Anna Ruelle, DPM
- Hal Goolman, DPM
- Tara Soraghan, DPM
- Andrew Kim, DPM
- Laurie Steward, Podiatric, APRN
- Biopsy of suspicious skin lesions
- Chronic swelling
- Complications from surgery
- Compromised circulation
- Conservative and surgical treatment of foot deformities such has bunions, hammertoes, lumps and bumps
- Diabetic ulcers and complications
- Edema control
- Fabrication of custom orthotic devices
- Innovative methods to offload and protect wounds
- Lower extremity wounds
- Overuse and sports injuries
- Treatment of foot pain, heel spurs, pinched nerves
- Treatment of skin complaints including warts, corns, calluses and ingrown toenails
- Use of negative pressure wound therapy
- Venous Insufficiency management
For an appointment, please call (603) 788-5095.