Please consider supporting your community and the new Lancaster Clinic by adding a tile to our Memory Wall, or making a donation or pledge.
Buy a Tile Today Leave a Memory
Support your community and the new Lancaster Clinic by adding a tile to our Memory Wall. Leave a message, a note of remembrance, or just your name.
$1,944,270.00 of $4,000,000 Raised!
The Lancaster Clinic is now open, but that doesn’t mean that the job is done. The $4 million Building Campaign is still in full swing, and that means that we still need your help.
The new clinic, integrated with the existing hospital, contains expanded and accessible spaces for services such as:
- Behavioral & mental health
- Primary care
- Wound care
- Oncology department
- New conference center
- Addiction and recovery treatment
In addition, the new center will allow us to attract and retain the top healthcare providers that our communities need. The new center also features built-in expansion space for critical future needs.
The Weeks Medical Center Building Campaign for the new Lancaster Clinic still requires the commitment of all of our communities. Whether you are a full-time resident, second home/camp owner, business owner, or visitor, we know that you rely on Weeks for your healthcare. We hope that you will offer your generous support for this long-overdue upgrade. Your support is crucial to our mission to provide high-quality healthcare close to home and for generations to come.
Features and Benefits
- Better Connected: The new Lancaster Patient Care Center will be connected to and integrated into the existing hospital facility.
- Improved Onsite Spaces: The new addition will provide a significantly improved space for primary care and outpatient specialty services.
- Accessible Space: Appropriately sized and private consultation space will be provided for patients to meet with our medical professionals.
- Connected Space: Patients, providers, and other caregivers will be able to go between the new medical offices and the hospital with ease and safety.
- Built-In Expansion: Additional room for expansion is included in the plan to accommodate other critical needs as they arise.
- Attract Top Healthcare Providers: The new center will help attract and retain quality medical care providers to better serve our patients.