Infusion ServicesDelivering medication or nutrition into the bloodstream through an intravenous (IV) catheter.
NCH hospitals offer infusion services, with services including, but not being limited to:
- Intravenous hydration
- Intravenous therapy such as antibiotics and other medications
- Intravenous push medications
- Intramuscular & Subcutaneous Injections, including allergy shots
- Urinary catherization or catheter change
- Dressing changes
- Suture or staple removal
- Coordination of PICC/Midline insertions
For more information, or to make an appointment in Berlin, please call (603) 326-5782, in Colebrook, call (603) 388-4302, and in Lancaster, call (603) 788-5095.