New Patient Information
Welcome to Weeks Medical Center!
Thank you for choosing Weeks Medical Center as your healthcare provider. We strive to accommodate the needs of our patients and provide the best care possible. We want your first appointment—and all those that follow—to be a positive experience. Quality care and ease of access to our healthcare providers are our goals. To meet these goals we provide the following services:
- We offer same day appointments to patients who call before 11 am. Call 603-788-5095 for an appointment.
- Our nursing staff is available to speak to patients Monday through Friday 8 am to 4:30 pm. Call 603-788-2521 for assistance.
- An on-call provider is available every day at Weeks Medical Center. If your medical need arises after office hours or during the weekend you can reach the on-call provider by calling 603-788-4911. The on-call provider will try to assist you over the phone. If necessary, the provider may suggest to come to our 24/7 Emergency Department or visit our Acute Care Clinic.
Forms Required Before Your First Visit
We ask that you print out, complete, sign, and return either the Adult Patient Data Base form or the Pediatric Patient Data Base form as well as the Release of Information form (click the links below) and return them to one of our office locations or mail to Appointment Scheduling, Weeks Medical Center, 8 Clover Lane, Whitefield, NH 03598. Once we have received the forms as well as copies of your medical record from your current provider, we will contact you to schedule an appointment.
- Adult Patient Data Base Form
- Pediatric Patient Date Base Form
- Authorization for Disclosure of Protected Health Information Form
- Designation of Personal Representative
Your assistance in keeping us efficient is greatly appreciated.
- Please be on time for your appointment. If you are 10 minutes late you may be asked to reschedule.
- Please bring your current insurance card to your appointment.
- Please bring your required co-payment to your appointment.
- Please don’t be a “No-Show.” If you cannot keep your scheduled appointment, please call 603-788-5095 to reschedule as soon as possible.
We value your time and are committed to being on time to the best of our ability.
- If you are kept waiting for 20 minutes or more at your appointment, please check with front desk staff for an update regarding the delay.
- If we are late and you prefer to be rescheduled, don’t hesitate to request a rescheduled appointment.
We kindly ask for your understanding as we have unexpected situations that occur where there is a need to work in patients who are acutely ill and must be seen or we are called away for an emergency.
Please inform us of any changes, such as
- Healthcare insurance plan(s)
- Email address
If you have any questions prior to your appointment, please do not hesitate to contact us at 603-788-5095.
Payment Policies Options to Explore Through Insurance Exchange
Please be aware that we now require any patient who wishes to use our medical facilities to help pay for the cost of this care. This can be accomplished through insurance from your employer, coverage through the insurance exchange at HealthCare.gov, or through Medicare and/or Medicaid coverage. We strongly encourage uninsured patients explore options through the insurance exchange. There are tax subsidies and reduced premiums and deductibles depending on your income levels.
If you need help in paying your medical bills, our financial assistance program (Weeks Health Access) is available. Other resources, however, must be exhausted first. We have always required Medicaid eligibility be ruled out; adding the requirement to purchase insurance is new.
If you need help with this process, we have staff members trained to assist you. Set up an appointment by calling 603-788-5354.
For any patient not carrying insurance, a payment at time of service will be requested for an office visit.
- Provider (MD, NP, PA) visit: $55.00
- Nurse clinic visit: $32.00
Weeks has prepared a Welcome Packet guide to answer questions about our services and the care you will receive at our hospitals and physicians offices. The guide includes information about our primary and speciality care services as well as general information about the hospital. A print version of this guide will be presented to you at your first appointment or upon request. To view an online version, please click Welcome Packet.
Weeks is happy to refer you to community resources and services that you may require. Please contact us at 603-788-4911 for more information. Please check Patient Resources for a quick reference guide to some community services.