Holiday Appeal & Thank You Message
It is time again for the annual Weeks Medical Center (WMC) Thanksgiving Appeal, which makes this year number seven! This year, I am thankful for our outstanding and dedicated North Country Healthcare (NCH) Medical Staff and support team who serve the healthcare needs of our communities, friends, families and patients. I would like to take a moment to highlight new providers, providers who received special recognition and providers coming soon.
New Additions to Medical Staff:
- Linda White, APRN, Podiatry
- Kelly Laflamme, PA-C, Primary Care
- Dr. Gurneet Khangora, Podiatry
- Jennifer Kasselmann, DNP, Dermatology
- Nicole Long, APRN, Psychiatry
- Brittini Cusson, LICSW
- Selena Marquis, LADC
- Lisa Romprey, LADC
- Dr. Irving Smith, Sleep Medicine
- Dr. Tara Bugbee, Emergency Medicine
- Tiffany Moore, APRN, Psychiatry
- Kate Noel, APRN, Psychiatry
- Dr. Kylee (Finn) Roberts, Primary Care
- Dr. Stephen Buzzell, Mobile Integrated Health
- John Logsdon, PA-C
- Jodi Wilson, APRN, Pulmonology
- Stephen Gray, LCMHC
- Michele Lovell, APRN, Palliative Care
- Dr. Elizabeth Cooley awarded the New Hampshire Hospital Association’s highest honor,
James A. Founder Award.
- Anna Lingelbach-Lorenz, PA-C, received New Hampshire Healthcare Heroes,
Orthopedics, Pain & Wound.
- Dr. John Ford received 2023 New Hampshire Top Doctor Award, again, Primary Care.
- Dr. Marc Gautier received 2023 New Hampshire Top Doctor Award, again, Oncology.
The additional medical staff and new services, offered by North Country Healthcare, are focused on meeting your healthcare needs. We have an outstanding provider recruiter and dedicated resources for the growth and provision of healthcare services. Recruitment, relocation and short-term rental assistance are very expensive, as are the start-up time and costs needed to develop comprehensive new services to better meet your healthcare needs.
I am proud to announce, through our NCH partnership with Upper Connecticut Valley Hospital, the West Stewartstown Patient Care Center opened in September. NCH – Weeks Medical Center presently has eleven convenient locations that improve your access. Also, please note that the NCH Retail Pharmacy, Lancaster, opened this past spring, it joins the NCH Colebrook Pharmacy. Please consider using one of our pharmacies for your pharmaceutical needs, as they offer competitive pricing, great service and mail-order options. Additionally, NCH – WMC, unveiled an open-bore MRI, the only one in northern NH, It operates five days per week. We greatly appreciate your donations from last year toward this new technology.
With an eye on the future, a new Littleton location will open in the spring 2024. The new location will combine three locations into one Patient Care Center, costing $3.6 million. Additionally, rooms in our Medical/Surgical Units are being refurbished, one room at a time. Lastly, plans are underway to embark on renovating our Emergency Department in the future.
Weeks Medical Center expands services, through recruiting medical staff and opening new locations and services, but we can’t do this without your generous support. Please consider donating to our 2023 Thanksgiving Appeal by clicking here. You may also mail a contribution, in the form of a check, to Weeks Medical Center, 173 Middle St., Lancaster, NH 03584. Any amount is tremendously appreciated!
Michael D. Lee, MBA, SPHR, MLNHA