Minor Consent Form

Treatment of Minor Consent FormMinor Consent Form

Have you made sure your children can receive medical care, even if you aren’t around?
To be sure that your children will receive prompt medical attention if you ever leave them with relatives or friends while you’re out of town or with a baby sitter for the evening, you must complete the Treatment of Minor Consent Form.

Completely fill out the form and leave it with the person who will be responsible for your child. This form can be presented to medical personnel to make sure they receive prompt medical attention. One form should be filled out for each child and should be dated to cover the specific period of time you will be gone (No longer than a 1-year time frame).

Click here to download the Treatment of Minor Consent Form.