Weeks is proud to announce the following scholarship recipients:
- Christy St. Onge Memorial Scholarship — presented to Olivia Stalaboin, a Weeks Med/Surg LNA. Olivia attends the nursing program at White Mountain Community College.
- Patricia M. Gregory Scholarship — presented to Jennifer Martin, a Weeks Med/Surg RN. Jennifer is pursuing her bachelor’s degree at Southern New Hampshire University.
- Ferguson Scholarship — presented to Cameron Bosse, a White Mountain Regional High School senior. Cameron’s goal is to obtain his bachelor’s degree in nursing with University of Detroit Mercy and eventually become a nurse practitioner.
- Hunter/Chamberlin Scholarship — presented to Liz Marsh, from the Weeks Oncology department and also a Med/Surg
LNA. Liz has been accepted into the Massage Therapy Program at White Mountain Community College and hopes to eventually enter its nursing program.
- Robert M. Quay Scholarship — presented to Jennifer Martin, a Weeks Med Surg RN. Jennifer is pursuing her bachelor’s degree at Southern New Hampshire University.
Pictured left to right: Cameron Bosse, Olivia Stalaboin, and Liz Marsh.